MECHING Automotive Services
MECHING Automotive Services is one of the leading Multi-brand Car services center located in Dindigul. It's mission is to keep our valuable customers satisfied with our quality services. This place is where the care lives for our Customers.
MECHING Automotive Services has all experienced Technical Advisors, who take cares of all our customers's car. Each customer are made 100% satisfied before delivery.
MECHING Automotive Services is fully equipped with all Page Automotive equipments. With modernized machines and amenities MECHING is responsible for standard quality car service.
MECHING Automotive Services and MFC and enables the customers to choose Smart trusted Replacement parts without having to settle for either the expensive OEM parts or the spurious local spares while replacing their car parts.
The oil filter cleans the oil as it passes through the filter and prevents abrasive contaminants from damaging the parts in the engine. It avoids seizing of the engine and thus enhance the life of engine while protecting it from premature wear. MFC provides both Spin-on and Eco Oil filters. MFC offers best quality filters made with papers of lower pore size and higher grammage.
Air filter keeps the engine clean and free of debris so that the engine can function optimally.Air enters the engine chamber through the dust inlet, passes through the air filter which passes it through the filter media, thus cleaning it in the process. The cleaned air is then passed to engine through air outlet. This helps boost engine life and engine power. MFC Air filters are made of high density filter media, come with a sealed gasket and high dimensional accuracy for good installation.
In case of diesel engines, the need for effective diesel fuel filtration is essential to protect the highly sophisticated fuel pump and injection equipment. Fine and Coarse filters are needed to keep fuel flowing under the toughest conditions.
Fuel filters are designed to remove all the contaminants from fuel. All the fuel must pass through the filter before it goes to fuel injection system. MFC Fuel Filters are made of finest filter media, easy to install and provide over 99.5% efficiency.
A relay also called an "electromagnetic switch" uses a "low amperage circuit" to control a "high amperage circuit" . It mainly protect wiring function in electrical parts of a car.
MFC offers Starting Relay, Horn Relay, Mini Relay, A/C Relay, Flasher and Buzzer and Headlight connecting kits and Spares.
They are made of 100% Copper, Water resistant, work at high amperage and guarantee high performance.
A windscreen wiper or windshield wiper is a device used to remove rain and debris from a windscreen or windshield. We have all possible sizes of Wiper ranging from 12 inches to 26 inches.
Suspension & Steering Parts
- Track Control Arm : A track control arm is a hinged suspension link between the chassis and the suspension upright or hub that carries the wheel. The inboard (chassis) end of a control arm is attached by a single pivot, usually a rubber bushing. A control arm set (lower and upper) connects the front suspension of the car to the frame of the car. It is connected to the wheels through ball joints, and to the frame of the car through bushings
- Tie Rod End: Tie rods are attached on both ends of the steering rack and as the pinion rolls over the slotted rack, they help push and pull the front tires as the steering wheel is turned. The inner tie rod / rack end will be closer to the centre of the vehicle and the outer tie rod is nearer the wheel. The tie rod transmits force from the steering center link or rack gear to the steering knuckle. This will cause the wheel to turn left and right.
- Ball Joint: The ball joint is a pivot between the wheels and the suspension of your vehicle. This connection needs to be able to rotate horizontally for steering and vertically for shock absorption.A ball joint consists of a bearing stud and socket enclosed in a casing; all these parts are made of steel.
- Stabilizer Link : A sway or stabilizer bar prevents the car body from leaning too much and keeps the vehicle stable when driving in turns. Stabilizer bars links improve handling and shock absorption, keeping the car from swaying too much as you turn.. It connects opposite (left/right) wheels together through short lever arms linked by a torsion spring
- Drag Link : Center Link (Drag Link) steel bar connects the right and left side of the steering linkage.It connects to Pitman arm, Tie rod ends, and Idler arm. The drag link converts the sweeping arc of the steering arm to linear motion in the plane of the other steering links
The primary function of a Coolant is heat transfer. They also contain inhibitors to protect the radiators from rust and corrosion when used as recommended.
MFC anti-freeze coolants are the conventional (Green, Red, Blue), ethylene glycol-based anti-freezefor use in automotive and light duty diesel applications. They also contain inhibitors to protect the radiators from rust and corrosion when used as recommended. The key component in a coolant is the quantity of ethylene glycol. The price of the coolant varies in proportion to that of ethylene glycol.
Brake pads are a component of disc brakes used in automotive and other applications. Brake pads are steel backing plates with friction material bound to the surface that faces the disc brake rotor.
Bush Kit & Engine Mounting
A bushing kit or rubber bushing is a type of Vibration Isolator. It provides an interface between two parts, damping the energy transmitted through the bushing. A common application is in vehicle suspension systems, where a bushing made of rubber (or, more often, synthetic rubber or polyurethane) separates the faces of two metal objects while allowing a certain amount of movement. This movement allows the suspension parts to move freely.
MFC Lubricants come under the brand name ‘Proleum’. Lubricant is any oily liquid or solid that reduces friction, heat or wear when applied to the surfaces of moving parts. It helps in reducing friction between parts, cooling, removing contaminants in engine, protecting against wear and resists foaming.